Thank you! Please take a minute of your time to leave us a 5 star review for our future clients.
- My puppy loved her stay there and we love the way every employee treats our puppy. This is now our go to place!!Anthony P.10/04/2022
- I took my puppy for his vaccines and we had a very good experience. Wait time was not bad and my Rusty just loved the attention from all the staff he got, all are friendly and nice.Diana P.10/04/2022
- I had the unfortunate experience of losing my beloved kitty this month. But the staff at Chino Hills Hospital was very empathetic, caring and informative throughout the proces. My kitty had some sort of obstruction that couldn't really be seen on X-ray and would require invasive surgery. He declined super fast and we had to make the decision to put him down. Dr. Wong gave us all of the information and answered our questions in ways we could understand. She was very sincere and patient with us. She did not make us feel judged in our decision and she was very honest with the options available. When we had to say goodbye, we were given all of the time we needed and Dr. Wong prepared us for what to expect. My boyfriend and I were sobbing messes so we were able to wait in our car after and the staff brought us out a clay imprint of my baby's paw and nose. About a week later, our baby's ashes were ready and we picked them up. Our baby is resting in a beautiful wooden box with his name.
Keep in mind this is the private cremation option, so it was a little more expensive than the communal cremation, but it came with the clay paw
Print, my baby's ashes and a lovely sturdy box with his name. Overall, I am thankful I had such a great hospital to help me deal with this immense loss.Valerie C.10/03/2022
- All was well, for a pick up the wait was a little long, but that's life these days. Thank you Dr ChaoTerri A.10/03/2022
- I'm always very pleased with this place. Short wait times, good vets.Cristy B.10/01/2022
- Great service. On time and pleasant.Bruno B.9/29/2022
- I've been to many vets with my pit bull and Chino Animal Hospital accepts all animals and doesn't treat them differently. When i bring my dog to the vet, she walks right in and happy to see the vet. The doctor gets down on her level and talks to her and rubs her head and she LOVES it, Lady gets good medical care, and the doctor explains what is wrong and gives me options when it comes to treatment and i get to make the decision. Lady is a senior and the staff is friendly when it comes to your animal and the doctor lover her job and doesn't rush and that makes me happy.Henry A.9/27/2022
- All the vet techs are so loving and caring towards my Jack ! Especially Kevin who Jack recognizes now. I'm so glad that Jack is so loved and well taken care ofAlejandra Z.9/26/2022
- The staff was able to get us in on a last minute quality of life visit for my senior cat. They were so kind and caring when it was time to say goodbye to our sweet girl. We never felt rushed and they were very comforting to our family during our visit.Christina C.9/25/2022
- My Goldendoodle has been boarded at Chino Hills Pet Resort several times now. She always seems happy when we return and looks like she was well taken care of. I like checking her on the cameta when she is out playing with the other dogs. One suggestion is that they check the camera connections daily. On several days of the last two stsys the cameta on yard 1 was down.Audrey H.9/19/2022