Welcome to our Chino Hills Family
Welcome to my new home. Please know I appreciate you making the effort to find me. I have been with some of you for over 30 years and your continued support means the world to me. This new site is a work in progress but the goal is to make you comfortable with Chino Hills Animal Hospital and for it to become a resource for all things reproduction and breeder related. I will need your help and contributions.
– Beckie Williams, DVM, cVMA
Below find a small portion of our breeder services we are currently offering or will be offering. If you don’t see what you need please let us know.
- Quality medicine and surgery for the life of your pet
- In house lab work
- In house progesterone testing
- 7 days a week, results in two hours.
- Pregnancy diagnosis by ultrasound and radiographs
- Pre- breeding screening including OFA and Thyroid
- Semen evaluation
- Semen Freezing and storage
- Fresh chilled semen collection, processing and shipping
- Continuing education for your club or group on a broad range of topics.
- Quality cost effective c sections for our breeder clients with an experienced, trained team.
- Boarding and Daycare
- Laparoscopic surgery including gastropexy
Beckie Williams, DVM, cVMA
Born in Missouri, raised in rural Kansas, Dr. Beckie Williams grew up on 5 acres and an assortment of dogs, cats and horses. As an award winning breeder of Pembroke Welsh Corgi’s along with her partners Bill Shelton, Steve Leyerly and Deborah Salow, she is best know for her top winning dogs. Dr. Beckie has been helping breeders her entire veterinary career. As a proud Kansas State College of Veterinary Medicine graduate, class of 1985 she spends her free timing learning more about canine reproduction, showing dogs, and enjoying her 1910 historic Craftsman home. Dr. Beckie is also certified in Veterinary Acupuncture and has experience with hospice care.